Sunday, October 26, 2014
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Is it possible to write a long sentence using three relatives and four given words ( lettuce, car, Holland and prize)? YES, my students CAN DO IT.
- The girl who is eating that lettuce over there came back yesterday from Holland, where she went for a competition and she has just shown me the prize which is a big new car.
- The woman who won the biggest lettuce prize went to Amsterdam that is in Holland by car to receive the award which was a gorgeous potato.
- In a competition in Holland where I won a prize that was a car, my parents who chose the color of the car decided a green car which seemed a lettuce.
- Jack who is from Holland and whose car is red, won a car competition that made him to win a stupid prize which was a lettuce.
- My brother , who loves lettuce, has moved to Holland, where his girlfriend lives, to win a prize which is a car.
- My mum, who is from Holland, won a prize, which was a car because she had the biggest lettuce of Spain in her garden when she was twenty years old.