Remember the following tips:
- write your brainstorm
- sequence your ideas
- remember the structure
- pay attention to the layout
- use connectors
- minimum length 150 words.
LIST OF WRITINGS
- Write a description of a place you have visited during summer and where you spent a good time.
- Write a frightening experience you lived when you were a kid.
- Write an email to your friend planning a present to buy to your friend who is going to be 18.
- Write a description about your mother/father. Explain the best and the worst you like about her/him.
- Write an essay explaining the advantages and disadvantages of buying brand names.
- Write a review of a sport event you have attended.
- Write a report about something that happened in your school.
- Write an essay expressing your opinion on the following: Facebook-Good or Bad?
- Write a biography of the Queen of the UK.