Our school works on a lot of different activities in English. Let´s share this corner so that everybody will know what we do

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Love

     SAINT VALENTINE is  near  and   4th    ESO    becomes  very   romantic.

Read the following sentences and vote the one you would learn to tell someone very special next 14th February .



  1. In the second l met you , l knew you were going tobe special
  2. l will never love you any less than l do
  3. You are the best thing that happened to me
  4. You are the sunshine of my life
  5. You have no idea how fast my heart races when l see you
  6. You define my idea of a loving
  7. If you weren´t here, my life would have no sense.
  8. You make my trip special
  9. I love you so much
  10. You are my love for ever
  11. Every moment with you is a paradise
  12. I love you to the moon and back
  13. The perfect life is with you

No comments:

Post a Comment